Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gladiator Study (Storyboards)

Our story teacher, Jim Hull gave us a pretty broad and awesome assignment, we get to pick our favorite film and board out a sequence from that film. Since I would like to become a storyboard artist, I wanted to challenge myself, which I have to say is kicking my butt. Therefor, I decided to board out the opening sequence to Gladiator. I would like to finish these eventually but with our busy schedule I don't know if I will get the chance. Here is a page of roughs for your viewing. Let me know what you think. I still have a way to go since I am only 3 minutes in and it's a 12 minutes sequence, but I wanted to share this.

I'm loving these study assignments!

-D

Also I would appreciate it if any viewers would take the time to follow the blog. I am trying my best to update on a regular basis. I should have some actual animation up in the next week or so, hopefully, it's been pretty hectic but I think I should have some free time at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment