Monday, May 16, 2011

The end of my first year

So the end of my 1st year at Calarts is upon me. I know there is so much I need to do in order to get to where I need to be but I have to say even though I stumbled at first, I am really proud of the work I did this year. I learned so much in this short span and can't wait for my 2nd year to start.

Now that I am going to be on vacation for a few months I will start posting the work I did this semester. Some is bad, some is good but regardless it shows growth and that's the most important thing.

I will also post constant updates throughout the summer with sketches and animation that I will be working on in the summer. I plan on going to the zoo, mall, coffee shops and just draw, draw, draw all summer.

I have signed up for 2 classes over at The Animation Guild in Burbank so hopefully that helps my art out a bit, I will be taking classes with the legendary Karl Gnass and Glenn Vilppu.

So check back ofter as I will have updates on a weekly basis.

Also stay posted as I will be making my official website this summer. You can also find me on Twitter where I post random thoughts on a daily basis, there is a link on my blog, so join me in this wonderful adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment